Sunday, June 3, 2007

I hardly ever take these tests, but here goes my results for one of them.

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)

ISTJ

responsible, planner, private, loner tendencies, perfectionist, organized, detail oriented, organized, would rather be friendless than jobless, realistic, observer, clean, focused, does not talk about feelings, finisher, punctual, private, does not appreciate strangeness, not adventurous, not spontaneous, follows the rules, dutiful, avoids mistakes, conventional, likes solitude, insensitive to the hardships of others, prepared, anti-tattoos, things rules are important, cautious, security seeking, prepares for worst case scenarios, logical, analytical, does not accept apologies easily, hard working

uh-oh, there's a typo up there. I know I have lots of typos, but dude, I don't make a profession out of my typing! "things rules are important." I don't see anything up there that stands out as UNTRUE. I'm not THAT much of a loner. I do tend to spend lots of time alone when I'm out of money or overworked. I need to decompress, and being around people causes me to use up more energy.

favored careers:

data analyst, scientist, researcher, engineer, financial planner, statistician, office worker, government employee, lab technician, nuclear engineer, office manager, biomedical engineer, account manager, ceo, investment banker, analyst, academic, systems analyst, pharmacy technician, network admin, genetics researcher, research assistant, strategist

What I find hilarious about the above list is that one of the above really is my career!

disfavored careers:

entertainer, artist, filmmaker, musician, actor, fashion desinger, singer, music journalist, comedian, massage therapist, photographer, dj, model, author, bartender, painter, school counselor

totally. No way could I be a model or artist. Or any of these.

No comments: