Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bret Michaels needs a new weave

I'll admit it. I've watched the Bret Michaels VH-1 Rock of Love for the past month or so. It took me until NOW to realize that this dude has serious issues involving his **formerly** long hair.

What gives? Has he lost all of his hair? Some of it? Because he goes NOWHERE without an ugly old bandanna or cowboy hat. He chills in hot tub in it. He sleeps in it. He somehow has it solidly fastened to his scalp. He may have secret technology that could serve many people in the world. Imagine a hairdo that could withstand a hurricane or tornado.

I'm not a stylist, but one thing is clear: The scarecrow weave/wig/extensions/whatever is hardly better than just DEALING with it. I guess I should feel sorry for him since he's only trying to look younger and "sexier," which is what we women are pressured to do. But I don't, because as a MAN, he's LUCKY and should be grateful he isn't expected to have a full head of hair (like women) or to get his lips packed full of collagen (like women). Next thing you know he'll be getting implants.

While I'm at it, I can't forget to mention those pathetic women who are "continuing to rock" his "world." WTF is wrong with people? Is actually working for a living THAT freaking repulsive?

I guess I just don't understand this whole process of becoming a mindless ho. How does one go about deciding that getting shitfaced on tv and performing sexual favors on an aging has-been scarecrow is a worthwhile activity? What is the drive? Because the few who may have actually listened to his music were long gone before I started watching.

Maybe it has something to do with the entertainment industry, of which I've never been a part. I mean, I'm entertaining enough without trying, and I don't even ask for money. All I have to do is go about my day normally, tripping off escalators, bumping people's favorite plants off their desks, dropping my keys or my pen and what have you. But for crying out loud, I don't make an ass out of myself on PURPOSE.

And I'll be damned if I'd do it for some old scarecrow with collagen and implants.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. they sure do look alike. thanks for the laugh!

Annie said...

LOL! I love it! I'm watching Rock of Love Bus and couldn't stand it any longer...I got up and google'd him and you showed up. You took the words right out of my mouth! LOL!